Posted by James Madison of American Media Periscope
Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg is corrupt. He never should have even been allowed to hold such an office due to his poor record but, in this case, his willingness to hide evidence which would show President Trump to be not guilty. But, when you have a corrupt Marxist lackey in a prosecutorial office, such things should be expected because like all Marxists, the ends justify the means. The left has no morality because they are their own gods. They create an image of a twisted dystopian society that they are so fueled with hubris that they are convinced that only by trampling all their opposition will they be able to achieve their ‘dream’. The reality is the same each time; leftism destroys everything it touches and when these people get into power, it is the end of integrity, the end of justice and the end of faith in our political system.
Legal analyst Gregg Jarrett exposed how DA Bragg hid literally hundreds of pieces of exculpatory evidence from the New York grand jury. He should be disbarred immediately and removed from his position. But, since New York City is controlled by leftists, and Governor Hochul is no better, we should not expect the cavalry to come riding to save us. Mr Jarrett made these comments: ‘You know, hiding from grand juries exculpatory information is reprehensible and unconscionable and the conduct of Alvin Bragg and his henchman Mark Pomerantz, should face disbarment. Mr Pomerantz said in a book he authored that ‘We’re targeting zombies because we don’t like his beliefs’. Since they do not like President Trump they see no reason not to frame him and lie. That is the character of the left.
Harvard Law Professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz, who is not a Trump supporter, stated in his newest book ‘Get Trump’ that the Professor examined all the key evidence and his assessment was that ‘there may have been some smoke but there never was a fire… unless arsonists set it’. That was a rather elegant way to skewer the lowlifes who are nothing more than thugs with political offices.
Much of what corrupt DA Bragg is trying to use as evidence came from former Trump attorney Michael Cohen but Mr Cohen is far from reputable. Mr Cohen is a convicted perjurer and, if that is not enough to disqualify him as a person who could present valid evidence, Mr Cohen has also pleaded guilty to charges of tax evasion, making false statements to a federally insured bank plus campaign finance violations related to an alleged $130,000 payment to a lawyer representing pornographic actress Stormy Daniels.
The Department of INjustice, as we call it here at AMP has been totally weaponized as a method to attack political opponents which is really the type of ‘justice system’ we would expect from a third world banana republic. Then again, if Mr Biden continues to allow unlimited and unvetted immigration, we may just end up a third world nation. An investigation was undertaken by the Heritage Foundation’s that revealed there was a massive discrepancy in the time the FBI’s Washington field office spent working on the days after the 6th of January ‘set up’ at the Capitol compared to the BLM riots that ravaged the same city months earlier after the death of George Floyd. Data showed that the FBI spent nearly sixteen thousand more hours following the entrance of the nation’s Capitol than it did in the aftermath of the firey inferno which Fake News CNN described as ‘mostly peaceful’.
BREAKING: President Trump Issues New Plan to Tackle the Deep State
On Tuesday, 45th President Donald Trump announced a new ten-point plan to dismantle the Deep State in a potential second term.
President Trump issued the following list to fight back against the entrenched bureaucracy that handicapped his first term:
“1. On Day One, re-issue 2020 executive order restoring the president’s authority to fire rogue bureaucrats.
2. Overhaul federal departments and agencies, firing all of the corrupt actors in our National Security and Intelligence apparatus.
3. Fundamentally reform the FISA courts, ensuring that corruption is rooted out.
4. Establish a Truth and Reconciliation Commission to declassify and publish all documents on Deep State spying, censorship, and abuses of power.
5. Launch a major crackdown on government leakers who collude with the media to create false narratives, pressing criminal charges when appropriate.
6. Make every Inspector General’s Office independent from the departments they oversee, so that they do not become protectors of the deep state.
7. Establish an independent auditing system to continually monitor our intelligence agencies to ensure that they are not spying on our citizens or running disinformation campaigns against the American people.
8. Continue Trump administration effort to move parts of the federal bureaucracy outside of the Washington Swamp, just like President Trump moved the Bureau of Land Management to Colorado.
Up to 100,000 government positions could be moved out of Washington.
9. Ban federal bureaucrats from taking jobs at the companies they deal with and regulate, such as Big Pharma.
10. Push for a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on members of Congress.”
Trump went on to cite a study that found that over a ten year period, federal employees were fired at a rate of less than one in one thousand per year.
Additionally, the 45th president called for Congressional term limits to “curb the rise of career politicians”.
President Trump once again puts forward a bold new policy plan to showcase how he would govern the country if reelected in 2024.