We have joining forces
Bikers for Freedom
The Objectives of this movement are the following:
· A new election on December 6th, (see insert) with reasonable conditions.
No machines, one day one vote, paper ballots, ID
· Demands must be met by this Thursday evening, the 17th by 6pm.,
Action Items: If the BOS do not agree to the above demands; shut-down will commence
· Bring signs, bullhorns and noise-makers
· at 0700, Drive to stage 1 and park on the on the sides of the road in legal parking areas
· Once full, start parking on the side of the road in the “not legal” parking areas and continue to build up throughout the lanes.
· Once stage 1 is full, start to stage 2 and 3 following the same process
· As other vehicles arrive, they can be parked further up the ramp
toward the highway itself.
for those not in Phoenix: follow the same process:
· Identify your close quarters downtown (1 mile radius),
· Park legally,
· Park illegally until full
· Expand outward
Safety: We are responsible for our own safety
· Have roadside safety equipment – triangles, safety cones, and for night road flares
· Have first aid kit
· Have charger for phone
· Do not block or restrict emergency vehicles at any point
· Conceal carry only, no long gun.
Note for National Guard: If the National Guard arrive we need to avoid confrontation with them at all cost.