Ryan Morales is a determined candidate to bring change to Florida as the state’s next agriculture commissioner. His focus revolves around three key areas to improve the Sunshine State’s health and fiscal wellbeing. By focusing on cannabis and the hemp plant, as both a new revenue for Florida by legalizing cannabis like Colorado and other states and industry to bring Floridians to nature, his next big leap would focus on restoring water quality and environmental health.
As he states, Ryan is the only candidate advocating cleaner waterways, more pristine waters to retain tourism, as well as prevent farmland and industrial runoff for polluting one of Florida’s most precious resources.
For more information: https://ryanforflorida.com.
Featured guest Dr. Elizabeth Lee Vliet, president and CEO of Truth for Health Foundation, covered several key developments related to the Covid virus and vaccines.
- Monkeypox vaccine was already approved for use on the American people in September 2019
- U.S. Dept of Defense has the “authority” to forcefully vaccinate Americans with the monkeypox vaccine, if needed
- Dr. Vliet weighed in with her opinion on Anthony Fauci’s belated retirement announcement
- She closed out the interview that her foundation is involved with Dr. David E. Martin in bring lawsuits and complaints against the U.S. military’s forced vaccination program, as well as two new cases for “murder” aimed at unknown targets of the Covid vaccine psyop
- For more information and support, please donate to: https://www.truthforhealth.org
Nearly 60% of Americans are concerned about running out of money.
RECEIVE A FREE CONSULTATION & A FREE E-BOOK ABOUT ANNUITIES
FREE OR PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP: https://bit.ly/3reDC7C
BUY GOLD: https://kirkelliottphd.com/grundvig
BUY A SAT PHONE: https://bit.ly/3tHkWkI